Monday, September 09, 2013

You have come to the end of the internet. Stop and turn around.

Actually, I have come to the end of this blog.

I have been pondering ending this blog for sometime.  I have posted here for 7 years, but as my children get more involved in school and other activities, I simply do not have the time needed to maintain a successful blog.  If I have to make a choice between blogging and sewing, I usually choose sewing and that is as it should be.  I need to respect my children's privacy as they grow older and become more involved in the community. In addition, my PictureTrail membership is coming due and I don't want to pay for another year of something I'm not using.


I've had fun, but it is time to move on.   It is just time.  I have other things I want to do.  I will keep this post up for a while, but am deleting the rest of the entries. Leave a comment here if you need any of the tutorials I posted -- I will be glad to send them to you.  I will still hang around PatternReview and hopefully will get better about posting reviews there.

Thank you, if you have been a reader, a follower or have commented.  I've appreciated it.  Thank you for the prayers and the support and the love.  I've had fun.  I hope you did too.


Keep on stitching!

SewPaula

2 comments:

SewPaula said...

Sort of changed my mind and am keeping up the Totally Tubular g-tube dress and the pattern trimming tutorials. Not sure how useful they are and I will redo them so that I can move the pictures to Picasa, but they will still be there.

SewPaula said...

First time that I have realized that the title has been misspelled for a year.